Blog Update 28/10
I hope you are both well.
We have scheduled the Routine Inspection for this week. Eddie has confirmed the Fence company to proceed and we’re waiting for the 50% invoice to come.
As a reminder, the tenants Lease expires 20-Dec and they have said they are currently looking at options and will get back to us shortly.
The electrical work really needs to be done as this has been ongoing since the last inspection. Can you approve $284.80 to move forward?
Please let me know if you have any questions?